Mac4Ever Refurb Store Guide d'achat Apple - Des conseils sur toute la gamme Apple Débuter sur Mac
Mac4Ever.com - Toute l\'actualité Apple, iPhone, iPad, iPod et Mac - Mise à jour quotidienne
Actu Dossiers Forum Photos/Podcasts Petites Annonces
Icône recherche
Annuler la recherche
5103 connectés

If some wonder whether Olsen might be rushing back

Vous cherchez encore la différence entre FireWire et USB ? Entre AirPort et BlueTooth ? Entre AGP et PCI express ?

Modérateurs : Odibi, Bicus, FXF, Nix, Big_Mac_Tom

If some wonder whether Olsen might be rushing back

Message par zhangzk le 20/12/19, 10:41

Jay Gruden isn't handing the starting running back job to rookie Derrius Guice.The Washington Redskins coach wants Guice — or someone else — to earn it.How the backfield shakes out is the biggest question the Redskins face as they open training camp . Guice https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-terry-mclaurin-jersey , former starter Rob Kelley and 2017 draft pick Samaje Perine are all vying to be the feature back alongside third-down star Chris Thompson at a position the Redskins desperately need improvement from after being fifth-worst in the NFL last season."It's a great three-way competition really with Guice, obviously 'Fat Rob' and Samaje," Gruden said Thursday after the first practice of camp. "It's very, very important to let these guys play it out. They've all shown flashes of being good football players at the running back position."No one flashes more potential than Guice, who plummeted in the draft from first-round prospect to Washington in the late second. The LSU product fumbled his first carry of camp but shoulders big expectations and has already made quite the impression on his new teammates."He's a stud. He can do it all," left tackle Trent Williams said. "He's one of them guys that every team wants to have. He's an old-school running back: hard to bring down, runs strong and is extremely fast @ his size."Guice should get every opportunity to show he deserves to be the No. 1 running back. He split first-team carries with Perine and Kelley on Thursday, though Gruden expects padded practices to provide a better indication of where the race stands.Kelley came from off the pace to win the starting job as an undrafted rookie during in 2016 and held it last year until knee and ankle injuries ended his season. But with Guice's buzz and Perine's pedigree from his time at Oklahoma, Kelley is again an underdog and is perfectly fine with that."I've been there before," Kelley said. "I came in as an undrafted guy. It ain't nothing new to me. It's just about overcoming it, man. I'm not the first guy it happened to, I'm not going to be the last guy it happens to, so just keep going."Only one thing is settled with the Redskins' running back situation: Thompson is entrenched as a crucial run and pass option for an offense that is transitioning from Kirk Cousins to new quarterback Alex Smith. Thompson is coming off knee surgery and will be eased back in to the crowded group.As he deals with the frustration of wanting to be full-go, Thompson looks at the running back corps of Guice, Perine, Kelley, Kapri Bibbs and Byron Marshall and sees an abundance of depth."It's ridiculous right now," Thompson said. "All the guys bring something to the table. So I'm excited about it. We've got a few guys that are those bruiser running backs, and then the other half of the guys are all good route runners and stuff. I'm excited about it. It's definitely going to bring the best out of us."Running backs coach Randy Jordan noticed that right away during offseason workouts after Washington drafted Guice. All of a sudden, Guice's high-energy approach to every snap has forced that sense of urgency for the players looking to hold him off for carries once the season gets underway."The biggest thing is there's a lot of competition in this room," Jordan said last month. "So when you have that, everything else takes care of itself."Guice said a rookie minicamp that getting accustomed to new terminology would be the biggest adjustment from the SEC to the NFL. Once he gets that down, he'll level some of the playing field with Perine and Kelley, thought he doesn't want to speculate about how big his role might be."I can't really predict how me and Chris and Samaje and Kelley and all of us are going to be used," Guice said. "However Jay or Randy want to use us, that's how it's going to go."NOTES: LB Zach Brown strained his left quadriceps muscle and was held out of team drills for the remainder of practice. ... TE Jordan Reed revealed he had two separate toe surgeries, one on each foot. Reed had a bone removed from each big toe after lingering soreness that has lasted since before training camp a year ago. What a week for Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman.There was a benching during a 24-point loss. Criticism from a former teammate. Biting Twitter barbs from an opposing receiver.What better way to cap it all off than a matchup for his Redskins (2-2) on Sunday against Cam Newton and the visiting Carolina Panthers (3-1), the club that abruptly parted with Norman about 2½ years ago.“Old friends. They’re coming to town, and I get to see them and go at each other. They know how I am. Trust me. I know how they are. So it’s going to be quite an exciting time,” Norman said. “I’m looking forward to them. I know (Newton’s) got something special cooked up for us.”Norman was coming off an All-Pro season and a Super Bowl appearance when the Panthers put the franchise tag on him in March 2016, a move many figured was a precursor to a long-term deal. Fast-forward six weeks, though, and Carolina rescinded the tag offer Montez Sweat Jersey , allowing Norman to become an unrestricted free agent.Within a couple of days, he signed a $75 million, five-year contract with Washington. For whatever the reason — and there are various theories out there — things have not gone all that well for Norman, who turns 31 in December and is currently up to 19 games in a row without an interception.The downswing culminated in Washington coach Jay Gruden’s decision to play a rookie instead of Norman coming out of halftime during a 43-19 loss at New Orleans on Monday night.Then came all sorts of theories about what might be wrong with Norman, from his age (courtesy of Saints receiver Michael Thomas) to his interest in becoming a celebrity (brought up by ex-Redskins defensive back DeAngelo Hall) to the shift from Carolina’s zone coverage to Washington’s man-to-man principles (referenced by Panthers coach Ron Rivera).Newton, a friend who participates in Norman’s charity volleyball tournament, maintains that QBs still need to be wary of the guy.“He’s not a person who hesitates to take chances, and that’s his gift and his curse,” Newton said. “I still go into each and every game pointing out who the impact players are on every defense, and he’s definitely one of those players.”Here are some things to know about the Panthers and Redskins:COUNT ON CAMA Redskins defense that had zero answers against Drew Brees now goes up against Newton, who is having a so-so season thus far but always comes up big against Washington. The 2015 NFL MVP is 4-0 against the Redskins, with nine TDs and zero INTs, a passer of rating of 115.4 and two rushing scores. “Cam is a beast, man. He can do it all. He can pass. He can run it. He’s an extra running back when he’s back there,” Redskins safety D.J. Swearinger said. “They’ve got a long list of good playmakers, man. So we’ve got our hands full.”ROLL TIDEDefensive linemen Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne played together at Alabama, were first-round draft picks the past two years, and account for nearly half of Washington’s sacks this season. “They are two guys that I never have to worry about: ‘Hey, hustle. Hey, run to the ball.’ These guys are always playing hard, playing fast, playing physical,” Gruden said, “and you can build around those two cats for a long time.”BAND IS BACKThe Panthers are hoping to get back three-time Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen; he broke his right foot in Week 1. “The band is back,” Newton said with a big smile. The QB’s favorite target for quite some time, Olsen strung together a trio of 1,000-yard seasons before initially injuring his foot in 2017 and missing nine games. he said: “I wouldn’t put myself out there if I couldn’t help the team.”DAVIS RETURNS, TOOCarolina is counting on linebacker Thomas Davis, who returns from a four-game suspension under the league’s policy on performance enhancers to give a big lift to a defense that struggled to pressure the quarterback last week. Davis is the team’s all-time leading tackler and joins Luke Kuechly to provide what Gruden called “the best linebacking duo in pro football, in my opinion.”___AP Sports Writer Steve Reed contributed to this report.___
zhangzk
Novice

Message(s) : 1

Re: If some wonder whether Olsen might be rushing back

Message par Orellana54 le 28/03/20, 20:34

I have already read that news on internet and same article forwarded to me by one of my friend though who have share so much things to me anyway but you can get writing style by Dissertation-today.com for your marketing as content play big role in marketing anyway.
you can decide which audience you need to target and what age of group
Orellana54
Novice

Message(s) : 1

Retour vers Discussions sur les périphériques