Mac4Ever Refurb Store Guide d'achat Apple - Des conseils sur toute la gamme Apple Débuter sur Mac
Mac4Ever.com - Toute l\'actualité Apple, iPhone, iPad, iPod et Mac - Mise à jour quotidienne
Actu Dossiers Forum Photos/Podcasts Petites Annonces
Icône recherche
Annuler la recherche
1064 connectés

Carlos Henderson Jersey

Un Mac fait maison ?

Modérateurs : Odibi, Bicus, FXF, Big_Mac_Tom

Carlos Henderson Jersey

Message par linchao le 12/07/19, 3:50

After a soul-crushing defeat Carlos Henderson Jersey , I get this eerie feeling that this just might spark a longer-than-needs-be losing streak. A losing streak similar to last year, but maybe not lasting a full eight games. This was a “playoff” game to the team. Their coaches said it, the players said it, and the fans felt it. The Broncos stepped up to the challenge, but fell flat in the waning minutes of the game. Now, the defense is telling the media that we need to score more points. This sounds familiar. I think this loss falls squarely on the coaching staff. I can’t count how many times I said “RUN THE BALL” because we were averaging 8 yards per carry. When you average 8 yards per carry, you march down the field quite easily and score touchdowns. And guess what? Whenever we ran the ball, we did just that. But hey, why keep doing something that is working when you can pass pass pass? And now? Now at 2-2, I feel as if this season is already slipping away. 25% of the games have been played, and our trajectory isn’t going in the right direction. Don’t look now, but we are already on a two game losing streak with a trip to the East Coast coming up and then a home stand against the NFL’s best team.So what should we do now? I mean, I’m gonna pull a Babe Ruth and call this shot: The Broncos are already sporting a 2-4 record with four straight losses by the time we finish the Rams game. So what can we do? I don’t want to say put in Chad Kelly, but... just put in Chad Kelly. If Keenum is what $18 million buys us, I think we should demand a refund. I have absolutely no problems proclaiming “I bet if Vance Joseph had Patrick Mahomes on the roster, he wouldn’t be playing him in favor of Keenum, the vet!” and THAT RIGHT THERE is why we should just pull the damn plug on Keenum and start Kelly. I felt it last night, you felt it last night, everyone felt it last night. How many times, aside from RUNNING THE DAMN BALL, did you think “ugh, I don’t want Keenum passing here” or did you say “Damn, I wish we had Mahomes!” ? Honestly, how many times? How many times did you allow the doubt of our QB sneak into your head? How many times did you think “I wonder what Kelly would look like and do? I bet he can hit DT who’s streaking wide open down the field like he did LaCosse in the preseason!” Again, I bet if the Broncos had Mahomes on their roster, he’d be on the bench because Vance is too chicken to start him. And do you know what? Out of all the rookie QBs in this year’s draft (who are all starting by the way), only Baker Mayfield has looked any better than Kelly. So in the same vein as me screaming “RUN THE BALL” last night, I’m screaming “PUT IN CHAD KELLY!!!” today! Stop inflicting pain on this team! Stop inflicting pain on your fans! Hey https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Ronald-Leary-Jersey , guess what? The FANS PAY YOUR PAYCHECK guys! So maybe, just maybe you should appease the people writing your damn check and put in the young signal caller and see what you have!Now onto the rankings. Remember, I’m ranking teams as they stand TODAY. Not a culmination of last year or the last decade. If they look like they are world beaters today, they’ll be ranked high regardless of what their record is. After-all, if we went by record alone, then Power Rankings wouldn’t exist!1. Los Angeles Rams:These guys are the complete package. Even when their defense has an off night, their offense steps up. It’s what complete teams do. They lift the other side up when they’re struggling, and they dominate when they are both playing good. 2. Kansas City Chiefs:Not so tough outside of September, are you? But in all honesty, divisional games on the road are coin flips. They still escaped with a W, but it was a hell of a lot tougher than anyone thought it would be.3. Jacksonville Jaguars:Welcome back to the Top 3 Jacksonville. 4. Baltimore Ravens: Maybe the Broncos weren’t as bad as they looked. Holy smokes, these guys play like they did when they won their Super Bowl in 2012 when they want to.5. New England Patriots: Are these the real Patriots? This is the 2nd year in a row they started 2-2, and last year they made it to the Super Bowl.6. Green Bay Packers: What does a shutout get you these days? A lot more if it isn’t the Bills you’re shutting out. So up to #6 you go. 7. Minnesota Vikings:It pains me to admit that Cousins looked good. I’ll take Chad Kelly over him though, so I’m just waiting my time until he gets his shot.8. New Orleans Saints:201 yards away from the all time yardage record. Brees plays at home next week. Something tells me he’s gonna get it by halftime.9. Philadelphia Eagles:Yes, I know they just lost, but I think this team is still finding their groove, and they’re 2-2 while finding it. Not too shabby.10. Chicago Bears:So is Trubiski the new Mahomes? C’mon 4 letter networks, get with the program!11. Carolina Panthers:Honestly, I almost forgot to rank these guys. That’s how forgettable they have been this year. However, forgettable while you’re winning is better than being remembered for losing.12. Cincinnati Bengals:The Bengals are a lot like the old Chiefs: They can win all they want early on, but we all know they’ll fade away when it matters the most. Enjoy this loft spot paper tigers!13. Tennessee Titans:I know, I KNOW, they just beat the Eagles who are 4 spots ahead of them. What can I say other than I think it’s an aberration and they played 99 more times, I think Philly beats them 97 of them. 14. Cleveland Browns:I really thought the Browns were gonna win. Baker Mayfield is for real, but the Browns defense had an uncharacteristically horrendous day. Scoring 42 should always be enough! Always!15. Atlanta Falcons:I feel like a broken record by saying this, but they’re always the bridesmaids, never the bride. They are so painfully close to being undefeated. Are they the football equivalent of a slump buster? 16. Denver Broncos:**DISCLAIMER: The Broncos are down here because I’m assuming we don't start Chad Kelly **How good is this team? I really don’t know. They’re up and down like a freaking yo-yo. And their standings in the Power Ranking reflect that. I’ll be the first to admit that this game was a hell of a lot closer than I imagined, which if they play like this Royce Freeman Color Rush Jersey , even in a loss, they’ll be a force to be reckoned with. 17. Washington Redskins:The Redskins aren’t particularly good in any one area, but they aren’t bad in any either. They’re the football equivalent of a rice cake. 18. Los Angeles Chargers:I mean, do I really have them this high for beating the Niners? What has this world come to. Are the teams below them really this bad? (looks down) Yeah, I guess 18 is just about right.19. Dallas Cowboys:I have a weekly standing bet with the worst of the worst, okay, the top 5 worst of the worst... Cowboy fans. So it pains me to award the Cowboys for a victory. Thankfully it was against Detroit, so it doesn’t really mean much.20. Indianapolis Colts:I swear, as soon as these guys put a full 60 minutes together, they’ll regain their playoff form. But will it happen while they still have enough games to make a division out of this? I’m not too sure.21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: And the clock struck midnight on Fitzmagic. Welcome to Loserville, Population: 1222. Seattle Seahawks:hahahahahahah You BOTH got exactly what you deserved! BOTH SIDES! Hahahahahaha23. Miami Dolphins:I know, you’re part of Loserville (i.e. bottom 12) yet you have a winning record. Well, you suck, you’ve always sucked, and you’re the reason one of the best QBs of all time doesn’t have a ring. 24. Oakland Raiders:Well, a win is a win is a win. So, I guess “good for you guys”, enjoy this taste, cause you’ll soon forget what it tastes like. 25. Pittsburgh Steelers:And the free-fall spiral continues. Word on the street is Bell will report... in week 7. Way to go. I bet your teammates really appreciate that!26. Detroit Lions:You can beat the Patriots, but can’t beat the Cowboys. You are validating what I claimed: Matt Patricia knew the offense of the Pats and that’s the only reason they won. 27. Houston Texans:That’s the Deshaun Watson I know and love! Keep it up and this division is yours!28. New York Giants:I can’t fault them for losing to the Saints at home. That isn’t why they’re this low. They’re this low because they’ve sucked for a little over 3 years now, and they just don’t appear to be getting any better. 29. New York Jets:Sam Darnold started his career off red hot, and then hasn’t looked good or been effective since. Growing pains, or just pain? Too early to tell. Probably Growing Pain though. Probably.30. San Francisco 49ers:Hey, hang your head up high. I figured I’d have you dead last this week. But you almost won, and almost counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and trying to not be dead last in the NFL. So there you go. Nicely done Niners. My Uncle Joe would be so proud of you. 31. Buffalo Bills:What’s the best way to follow up a miracle victory over Minny? Laying a turn in Green Bay of course. Thank You John Elway for not drafting Josh Allen.32. Arizona Cardinals:These guys are the last team standing. Or is it laying down? Cause they’re all that’s left of the “defeated” teams. Way to go Arizona. You’re like the Rams, just completely opposite. ENGLEWOOD Brandon Marshall Jersey , Colo. (AP) — First, Keenan Allen disses Denver. Then, JuJu Smith-Schuster says the Steelers beat themselves.Seems nobody wants to give the resurgent Denver Broncos any credit, and that's just fine with them."This defense is built to stop anybody in this league," safety Darian Stewart said in the aftermath of Denver's second straight win over a team that hadn't lost since September. Over the last two weeks, the Broncos (5-6) have snapped six-game winning streaks by the Chargers (8-3) and the Steelers (7-3-1) despite allowing a whopping 1,006 yards and watching Pittsburgh and Los Angeles outgain them through the air by a staggering 425 yards.They've clawed their way back into the AFC playoff conversation, however, by piling up seven takeaways and committing zero turnovers.Allen refused to give any credit to his AFC West rivals after Philip Rivers threw for 401 yards and the Chargers controlled the clock for nearly 38 minutes two weeks ago in a 23-22 last-second loss to the Broncos."No, I don't think they played well at all," Allen snapped. "We dominated the game. Turnovers, we gave them some points and that's what happened. They suck."The Steelers dominated the clock Sunday, holding the ball for 35 minutes to Denver's 25, and Ben Roethlisberger threw for 464 yards, including a 97-yard touchdown toss to Smith-Schuster that put Pittsburgh ahead 17-10 before the Broncos turned a Chris Harris Jr. interception and a fumble recovery by Stewart into 14 points for a 24-17 win."One thing is if we get beat tremendously, I'll take that. I'll take that to heart that we lost because they were a better than us," Smith-Schuster said after his 13-catch, 189-yard afternoon. "But … I felt we beat ourselves."Although Will Parks and several other Broncos dared mention the word playoffs after their latest victory, you can bet coach Vance Joseph will have none of it when they return to work Wednesday after earning an extra day off."I'm proud of the win. Our team showed grit again and resilience to overcome adversity," Joseph said Monday. "But again, defensively especially, there's too many big plays. It's unacceptable to give up that many big plays each week. A 97-yard touchdown in single high (safety) coverage, we can't do that."So, I'm very pleased that we won the football game but disappointed in the lapses that we have each week, and it's got to stop. It's got to stop for us to finish the season the right way."That said, Joseph, whose coaching roots are on defense, acknowledged that in today's game where college spread concepts such as run-pass option plays https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Devontae-Booker-Jersey , jet sweeps and Wildcat snaps are all the rage, he's had to adjust his thinking on what constitutes good defense."You do because they're going to make yards. Yesterday, we saw more RPOs from Pittsburgh than I've seen in five years from that team," Joseph said. "But that's the league now. It looks like run but it's pass. It's almost impossible to defend, so you have to be a great tackling team and just keep the deep ball from beating you, get off the field on third downs and take the ball away. That's the league, that's where it's going."Although the Broncos are allowing more than 500 yards a game the last two weeks, they've only yielded 19.5 points with seven takeaways and no turnovers."If you can play great red zone defense and hold them to field goals, take the ball away, that's the key," Joseph said. "Because the yardage, you have to kind of ignore it. And that's tough for us to do. I mean, 1,000 yards for our defense in two weeks, that's tough. But 19.5 and seven takeaways, you've got to take it and be happy about it, right?"LEAP LOOPHOLEThe league eliminated the running-start leaps on field goals and extra points this year like the one Justin Simmons had to salvage a win at New Orleans in 2017. Now, the defender can only jump if he's on the line of scrimmage and he can't touch the linemen.Simmons is the rare athlete who can do just that as he showed Sunday by blocking Chris Boswell's 48-yard field goal attempt."We actually had one against Baltimore that was illegal" Joseph said of Simmons' running leap that wasn't whistled.His latest one was textbook."He's a freak athlete," Joseph said. "He can jump, he's got a great vertical and great timing."SALVAGING SHELBYAfter getting cut seven times by the Raiders, Jets and Cowboys, nose tackle Shelby Harris — who had the game-saving interception with 63 seconds left Sunday — has finally made a name for himself in Denver."I'll tell you what, my first spring here when I watched Shelby work out, I told (defensive line coach Bill) Kollar, ‘He's got about a week before we cut him,'" Joseph said. "He was that bad that spring and I guess the light came on and the guy's been playing really good football for a year and a-half since I've been here."
linchao
Jeune Tourteau de Mac4Ever

Message(s) : 45

Retour vers Hackintosh